ARCADIA — A fire caused by faulty wiring destroyed the interior of Arcadia Eyewear early Saturday morning.
DeSoto County Fire Rescue received a report of a building on fire at 14 South Monroe Street in Arcadia around midnight Friday. Fire officials were on scene within minutes to the sight of heavy black smoke coming from the building’s side door and second floor vent opening. Firefighters searched the building for victims but found it to be empty.
You are currently not logged in
By logging in you can see the full story.